Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Wednesday, September 29th, 2004

I’m running around my old high school. As I run quickly down the stairs, I notice how steep the steps are and wonder how the younger kids make their way up and down them.

Eventually, I leave the school with some friends. One of them keeps running ahead of the group and manically jumping at us with his camera. He runs out of film and pulls out a large negative and reloads another roll. I ask him why his negatives are so large. He tells me it’s also a video camera. I tell him I’d like someone to solve the camera size issue. “I want something the size of an average SLR with a lens that doesn’t expand and the ability to print film-quality pictures.”

We go into a film shop to develop some pictures. A guy in our group buys a Kit Kat and a pack of cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home