Thursday, September 25, 2003

Thursday, September 25th, 2003

I’m in a classroom waiting for class to begin. It’s a small classroom with ten desks and a female teacher. I have my book and homework in front of me and we’re waiting for a few more students to arrive. They arrive late, four students dressed in gothy clothes. One is an overweight woman with dyed red hair (who’s sick). They take their seats around me. I look around the room and note that there are 5 women and 5 men (though only the women are memorable). I wonder which woman I would get together with. None of them are what I would consider cute.

The teacher starts a film and I run out to the bathroom. The bathroom is next to the classroom and the door doesn’t close all the way. I step into the bathtub, turn on the water and begin pissing. I notice there are a few flyers taped on the wall, one featuring a cartoon character sitting on the toilet holding a dolphin. It has something to do with promoting health or proper bathroom habits.

The teacher yells from the classroom, asking if I want her to pause the film. I yell back, “No, I’ll be right there.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home