Monday, July 26, 2004

Monday, July 26th, 2004

I’m in a house at night with a friend/acquaintance. We’re throwing stuff at each other in a semi-serious way. I’m picking just about anything I can grab on the table and throwing it at him. As I’m starting to run out of things to throw, two other friends walk in. I ask the female friend to hand me things from the floor and start throwing those things at the guy too.

I start getting carried away and throw things at the female friend as well.

My friend/rival sits down at the table and starts to doze off. I get down on the floor and start to search for my things that he’s stolen. On the floor, I see his camera kit and get tempted to take some pictures of him while he’s dozing off. I decide against it since I’d have to find his lens and put his camera together.

I look at the time and realize it’s already 9:30 pm. I tell the other two friends that we have to go to my birthday party (which started at 8pm). We also nudge our sleeping friend (who’s drunk) and ask if he’s going to be okay. We shake him a few times and tell him we’re leaving. He wakes up and says he’s coming with us.

I suddenly wonder about all the party attendants who might have arrived since 8 and if there was anyone to let them in. I also worry about whether or not I had a babysitter at the house tonight. Then I remember I don’t have a baby, just rabbits.

Later…

I’m at home at night waiting for people to arrive at my party. I look out the window and see people parking in the cul de sac and coming in. As a car full of people parks, a huge jeep pulls up behind them and nearly runs them over. The two carloads of people laugh and joke about it.

I decide to change into one of my good shirts. As I start to head downstairs, I realize undershirt it dirty and I change again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home