Monday, October 16, 2000

Gonna go see Rena Owen (Once Were Warriors) read from a play tonight @ the Japanese Cultural Center in J-Town. The real question is do I wanna gorge on Korean BBQ or just get a bowl of udon to tide me over.

I feel like I have so much to do and I don't know where to start:

1. Get zine finances together so Chi-Hee can do an analysis and tell me where all my money is going.
2. Write up some basic zine info so Annie can throw up a one-pager for my website.
3. Start soliciting articles/submissions for the next issue of OW.
4. Get my credit card & personal debt in order.
5. Clean my office.
6. Clean the bedroom (our new sleigh bed is coming later this month).
7. Write some thoughts on feminism for Wei Ming's panel discussion/presentation this week.
8. Prepare some schpeal for my presentation w/ Boys & Girls Club next week.
9. Start soliciting for advertising for next issue.

argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home