Monday, October 16, 2000

Ack. Finally back from my nonvacation. Where was I?

Well, how 'bout a synopsis... I hung out with Beth & George & Abigail for a few days in little-bitty Warren, PA, then made our way up to Toronto. Got to see one of the Chinatowns but that's about it. Saturday was AJ's wedding, pretty traditional, a little singing, a little Jesus, white dresses and black tuxes. A stark contrast to Jessica & Maarten's nontraditional matrimony but good for future reference.

Then off to Niagra Falls, a stupendous waste of time. Buy a postcard instead. Oh, and if you're like me and MUST gamble, save it for Vegas. Or even Reno. Oh hell, even Winnemucca.

It was a vacation with a little too much to and do and I am definitely glad to be back. Even looking forward to work tomorrow. We've moved to a new floor so I'll spend half the day unpack & mentally regrouping. No more vacations for me. Too much work.

p.s. Toronto seems like a nice place, the real estate certainly is cheaper. Me & Susannsh may visit it in the future, ya know, just in case.

thanks to G & B for time, energy & money spent. Thanks to Abi for being a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home